Instruction for Final Submission
- Before your final submission, please check the information stored in the submission system carefully.
- This information will be used as-is for the symposium products such as the program, the proceedings, the abstract booklet, and so forth.
- Authors should make any required changes according to the comments received from reviewers.
- Papers need to be uploaded to the conference submission page system by October 5, 2018.
- Papers manuscript must be in English, not exceeding 6 double-column pages and should follow IEEE paper templates available
Preparing IEEE Xplore-compatible camera ready paperIEEE is very strict about the requirements for PDF files for inclusion in the IEEE Xplore® Digital Library. We strongly recommend to use IEEE PDF eXpress® to check your final manuscript before final paper submission.
First Time User
- Login to PDF eXpress site
- Select the “New User – Click Here”
- Enter the conference ID : 43669XP
- Enter your email and password
- Continue to enter information as prompted An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent to verify your account setup.
- Login to PDF eXpress site
- Use your email and password from previous conference
- Verify that your contact information is valid.
Electronic IEEE copyright form (eCF) TransferThe IEEE copyright form must be submitted electronically. The form can be submitted via the link of “Submit IEEE Copyright Form” in the paper submission system.
Authors will be redirected to IEEE eCF site with paper information to submit copyright form.
After filling out the IEEE copyright form on eCF site, authors need to download a copy of the form in PDF format and upload it into the paper submission system.
RegistrationTo make your registration, please go to registration page .
One full (non-student) registration can cover 2 papers at most. Otherwise, the paper cannot be included in the symposium proceedings.
- Each paper is allocated 20 minutes including time for questions from the audience. It is very important to adjust your presentation within the allotted time. We want to keep the presentations in parallel sessions is sync and allow attendees to switch between sessions.
- The conference room is equipped with computers, a projector, a microphone, and a laser pointer.
- The presenters are required to meet the session chair during the intermission prior the session to make sure your presentation is compatible and loaded correctly
- Each room will have a student volunteer that can help to provide technical support.
- IEEE Catalog Number: CFP18580-ART
- ISBN: 978-1-5386-5771-3
As ISPACS2018 is technically co-sponsor by IEEE, IEEE reserves the right to exclude a paper from distribution after the symposium (e.g., removal from IEEE Xplore) if the paper is not presented at the symposium.
Papers are reviewed on the basis that they do not contain plagiarized material and have not been submitted to any other conference at the same time (double submission). These matters are taken very seriously and IEEE will take action against any author who has engaged in either practice.
- IEEE web page on guidelines for handling plagiarism complaints
- IEEE web page on guidelines on multiple submission and prior publication
Student Travel Support Program
Students are encouraged to submit the papers to this conference. Students with valid student ID issued by own university or institute are eligible to apply this program.
We possibly provide travel support for selected applicants (based on the paper quality judge by reviewers).
Cogratulation! You have been selected as an award candidate in terms of ISPACS2018 Student travel support award. The conditions as winner, however, are following:
- 1st author should be student. This student should attend the conference and made registration either full or student status.
- Only one student among authors can receive travel support.
- Award receiver should present student ID card at registration desk.
- For student from overseas: 80K Yen, from Japan (even foreigners): 50K Yen cash will be given as travel support award prize. Plus committee invites all student award receiver for Banquet on 29 Thursday starting from 7 pm. Do not need to buy Banquet ticket!
Best Regards Prof. Hiroshi Ochi General Chair, ISPACS2018